November 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
On another dreary day in Seattle, I decided to brighten up my mood, and overall stressful day by wearing a yellow dress. This turned out to be a good decision and it reminded me of a sunnier time, and made me even more excited for the four day weekend coming up!

As you can see from the picture that I made sure to make the outfit winter appropriate with tights, and a boyfriend blazer. I've talked about the boyfriend blazer before, and I must say it is probably one of my favorite pieces for the autumn/winter. It is so comfortable, but has a little more structure than a sweater. Tights, are just tights. You can't really go wrong with them, and they're pretty much a necessity if you're daring enough to wear a dress in the cold.


For jewelry, I decided to add a little sparkle with two rhinestoned bangles of medium thickness. I really also am liking the black/gold combination!


For my shoes, I decided to add a little more subtle sparkle, and wear some flats that have different shaped studs on them. Flats, like tights are a staple item, and you can't really find a way to wear them wrong.


Details:
Boyfriend Blazer - H&M
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Flats - Steve Madden - Famous Footwear
Bracelets - SOUL boutique


Today, I recommend you all listen to Laura Marling! Laura is special in that she tells and captures you in a story in every song, but also captures you with her lovely, unique voice. Especially if you like acoustic music, Laura Marling is for you! Check out some of her music here

Have a great rest of your day! and have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!
xo Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo