November 23, 2011

What They Wore Wednesday-AMA


What THEY Wore Wednesday-American Music Awards! 

I am sure I'm not the only one who watches the AMA for the LOVE of Fashion! No one really "WOWed" me it was more like MEH. Overall I give the red carpet fashion show a solid B-. No one really stood out to me on the AMA red carpet this year.  

Taylor Swift played it safe with an elegant sequined dress by Reem Acra, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Jimmy Choo shoes. To be honest I wish she would take more risk. BORING and predictable.

We can always expect Ms. Nicki Minaj to look tacky and expensive in Oscar Della Renta.
Jennifer Lopez AKA J-lo looked fabulous in a Zuhair Murad Haute Couture gown.

Katty Perry not my favortie outfit on her to date but somehow she pulls it off with Vivienne Westood Couture dress.

Girl next door Salena Gomez looked to OLD for her age something a girl should NEVER do! Well, I take that back there is a time and place for deception, always :).

Jennifer Hudson congratulations on loosing weight you look fabulous but the dress looks a little uh how can I say it nicely STRIP-PERISH. Jennifer is wearing  a metallic jersey drape-front cocktail dress by Jenny Packham.


Last but not least LOOKING A HOT MESS! Christina Aguilar. Her dress looks so 5 years ago, or is it me?  Good thing at this angle she doesn't look like a stuffed sausage and her make up is flawless. Thank goodness she can sing because her style is forgettable.

I guess I will have to wait till next year to be WOW'ed

HAPPY TURKEY DAY. Be grateful and love while you can.

Always SOULBeautiful
xoshalikaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo