April 04, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!

Today was a properly beautiful day in Seattle! A tad chilly, but it was totally justified with the shining sun. I took advantage and wore a dress with no tights (scandalous I know).


Pretty straight forward and overall a comfy, cute outfit. I bought the dress this weekend at H&M and I was immediately in love with it because it had so much potential. It could be worn by itself for a minimalist look or with a few added accessories like I have done here, like layered scarfs and a belt. As usual, I wore my oxfords. I should really try to broaden my shoe taste, but I just love them so much!! Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it right?

Details:
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Steve Madden
Scarf 1 - Plato's Closet
Scarf 2 - A tiny shop in China, I don't recall the name
Belt - Vintage


Have a lovely day!
xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo