January 30, 2012

Make It Your Own Monday

Happy Monday!

After weeks of studying I am FINALLY done with my finals as of this week so this should mean a little bit more blogging on my part :)

After the snow storm I was on a mission to liven up my wardrobe and one thing that I searched around and found to be quite fun is working some neon into your outfits.

You can be subtle with bright accessories





You can also take small steps to incorporate these bright hues into the main pieces of your outfit




















Hope you all have a BRIGHT day!

The band I hope you all listen to today is The Shins. The Shins make clever songs that also are quite catchy and fun. They also have a unique sound that you can easily tell is them. Click here to check them out!

xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo