February 01, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!

This weeks' outfits have been a challenge for me. I've been running a fundraiser that involves a lot of running around so I can't really be wearing flouncy skirts or dresses. I opted for a casual outfit that had different touches of trendiness, but mostly just functional.


My top was a total bargain at $4.50 and it's a little bit more interesting than a printed shirt. The neckline gathers to form a sort of flower like shape. Then, just good old blue jeans, you can't really ever go wrong with them. Finally, a new addition to my wardrobe; the boots! They are a medium brown leather with exposed zippers on the outside of the calf with buckles around the ankle.

Sometimes I have a hard time telling myself it's okay to have a laid-back day, but once I see that it isn't too bad, I really start to appreciate casual fashion.

Details
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Old Navy
Boots - Payless
---

An artist I recommend you listen to is James Vincent McMorrow. James has a really soothing voice and you can listen to his songs when you're on the couch with a cup of tea and a great book. Click here to hear more of James.

xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo