December 07, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hope everyone is having a spectacular Wednesday today!

Today I was feeling sick of this bitter cold weather and decided to throw on some floral, I think it worked out.


With it being so cold, I had to keep it a maxi skirt, but I think I successfully integrated a summer piece into winter.

A little harder to see are 2 bracelets I am wearing...

I really just love the simplicity of these and they really work with about every outfit. Wearing two also just adds that little bit to your outfit, not sure how to explain it, but it just looks like you put a little more effort than you might have  ;)

Details:
Jean jacket: MNG- Mango for JcPenny
Tank top: Target
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden

My artist for today's post is Foster The People. I am actually going to see them today as well as many other artists at 107.7 The End's winter concert! I am quite excited! Foster The People is quite an eclectic group with a very unique sound of alternative and some electronic. You might have heard their latest hit, Pumped Up Kicks. To check out Foster The People, click here!

xo Andie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo