December 07, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday-Cargo Chic




HAPPY WEDNESDAY!


Cargo Chic is what I call it.
 

Details: Earrings SOUL Sheer Blouse-Thrifted Jacket- My closet Cargo Pants-Target Lace up Boots-Thrifted
I REALLY LOVE this clutch by Papaya, the message is CLEAR!
Now you try!


  









The color of this clutch makes me so happy- Baekgaard out on the town tanzaite leather clutch. Baekgaard Shiny Floral Embossed Patent Leather Clutch with Silver Details.Inside Zipper Pocket on one Side and a slip in pocket and 6 credit card slots on the other.
Reg:65.00 SOUL:46.00
contact me at thesoulboutique@hotmail.com SOULBeautiful
Add a little sparkle to your outfit-Crystal drops sold at SOUL

  
















Always, SOULBeautiful xoshalikaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo