November 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

*Important Announcement*
Goodwill's Annual Glitter Sale
Saturday & Sunday,
November 12 & 13, 2011
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Seattle Goodwill's Dearborn Street store | 1400 S. Lane St., Seattle
Shop Till you Drop ladies

Its a BEAUTIFUL fall day-Mother Nature you are spoiling us and I thank you. Trust me, I am not taking you for granted. I am enjoying every minute of crisp cold sunshine.

What I Wore Wednesday
If you keep up with whats happening in the fashion world, I am sure you have noticed a lot of color blocking in all the fashion magazines such as Vogue, Women's Wear Daily and on the runway at Fashion Week. I enjoy color blocking, its a great way to play with all the colors of the rainbow. 
Front Row Fashion Show-Vogue color blocking
 I can't even begin to tell you how many ways I have rocked my colorful, extra long scarf, it was worth every penny.
Forget about what I wore look at the beautiful fall colors-STUNNING!





Don't you love my Mary Jane's-I sure do, the heels on these girls are insane. I've had them for over a decade, seriously and I love them like I just bought them yesterday.

Cute embroidered clutch PEACOCK's are beautiful


Details:
Tan Tank top-Forever 21
Grey Cardigan-Nordstrom
Fuchsia Wool Skirt-Target
Fabulous  Colorful Scarf-Nordstrom
Textured Sweater Tights-Nordstrom
Michal Kors textured snake skin handbag-Michael Kors
Via Spiga Tan Mary Jane Shoes-Nordstrom-I think?? so long ago...
Vintage Silver Donkey Chain-Thrifted
Bright Yellow Belt-Thrifted
Black Satin Embroidered Clutch-Thrifted 


Be Bold, Be Loud, Be Confident, Be Courageous, Be SOUL Beautiful-I Double Dog DARE YOU!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
 xoshalikaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo