November 14, 2011

Make It Your Own Monday

Happy Monday everyone!
If this autumn you're not feeling prints or flashy clothing pieces, then I have the solution for you. Try a dazzling statement necklace! You can work this necklace in many different ways. If you're wearing a simple dress or a blouse and trousers that don't have a print, then this necklace will bring the wow factor to your look. Also if you're lacking some color in your outfit, this will brighten it right up! No matter how you rock this lovely necklace, wear it how you feel is right, those were just ideas :)

This necklace by Danielle Stevens is sold at SOUL her designs are worn by many ccelebritieselebrities. Be sure to check out SOUL Facebook Page
Color: Light Blue / Yellow / Light Grey
12k worn gold plated
Cluster of multicolor smooth clear drops
Faceted and round crystal drop at bottom
Chain length: 17 ½ inches
Reg-102.00 SOUL-74.00

Also because I really enjoyed that little segment I did on Wednesday about music. I think I'm going to start doing it in the form of artist/song of the post. This posts artist is Noah and The Whale! I have been a fan of them for about a year, and their music just puts a little sunshine in your day, very uplifting! To hear some of their tunes, check 'em out here!

Have a great day,
Xo Andie

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to ad a link to the artist you are referring to. Thanks Andie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo