November 09, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
Today was one of those lovely autumn days where it's cold but the sun is shining so you totally forget about how freezing it is!

From head to toe, my scarf was to add some color to the neutral outfit I had and it kept my neck quite warm which was very nice. With all my white t-shirts, I like to add my own twist to them by either wearing them off the shoulder, or by tying the bottom just to mix things up so that's what I did here. Next, the trousers. These probably have to be the prized possession in my wardrobe, mostly because they are so versatile and can be worn with many types of shoes and shirts. Another reason they are close to my heart is because I got them in Rome when I went there last spring and this was my souvenir to always remind me of the lovely time I had there. 

The cool knee pockets on the trousers
Finally, my shoes; I'm not going to lie, my feet were feeling lazy today so I just threw on Toms. They are probably the most comfortable shoe ever and still look nicer than tennis shoes though.

Details:
Scarf - Plato's Closet
Shirt - Victoria's Secret Pink
Trousers - Boutique in Italy
Shoes - Toms - Nordstrom

My song of the post is Lovely Cup by Grouplove. Such a peppy and upbeat song, definitely one to listen to one in the upcoming rainy days! The band Grouplove is going to be in town 7 December for Deck the Hall Ball at the Key Arena, and I believe tickets are still on sale, but going fast!

xo Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo