November 02, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

The weather this week has been so bitter cold that I was just about ready to wear my snuggie to school today with slippers and a cup of hot cocoa . Instead, I went for a warm, but still comfy outfit consisting of a black maxi skirt, a tied white t-shirt, a jean jacket, a cozy magenta scarf, and tan oxfords. Although blue is technically a color, it didn't seem like quite enough color when put against the black, white, and tan canvas I had going already, so I added a warm colored scarf.

Details:
Shoes - Steve Madden
Skirt - Target
Shirt - Victoria's Secret-Pink
Jean Jacket - MNG for JCPenny
Scarf - Forever 21

Okay, on a totally unrelated side note, I bought the new Florence + The Machine album this week, and it is truly a masterpiece! I've never heard something that makes you smile, dream, and float away from reality but at the same time be mysterious and haunting all in one. It's called Ceremonials and is available on iTunes, and Spotify and other major music retailers.

Have a great rest of your Wednesday!
xo Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo