November 06, 2011

SOULFUL SUNDAY


Choices, we all have them, but finding the Courage to make difficult choices doesn't come easy.


Depending on where you are in life, this quote can be interpreted in so many ways. For me, at this moment in my life, it gives me the strength to say, "It's ok,  I don't have to be great at everything" and everything doesn't need to be done right NOW at this moment.  I recently graduated with my BA, originally I had plans to continue in the Master's program and then PHD. Well, after a lot of thinking and putting things into perspective-what and who is important in MY life and what is meaningful to ME, I decided to focus on my family, friends, and my new business SOUL boutique. LIFE is about finding your true PASSION, finding the COURAGE to make difficult choices, and being your AUTHENTIC self.

Enjoy you SOULful Sunday my people.
xoshalikaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo