October 12, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
With a combination of the chilly weather, a 3 hour test I was taking today, and just being sleepy in general, picking my outfit today was quite a quest. But I settled on 3 simple pieces: a cozy watercolor style long sweater, black leggings, and my favorite combat booties. I'm not sure if H&M intended the sweater to be worn as a dress, but being nearly 5'11 that's not really an option for me, so it's really the perfect length to wear with leggings. I love the element of it being a sweater, but also being really colorful, they aren't necessarily "fall colors" but it surprisingly works!


Details:
Sweater - H&M - $10
Leggings - H&M - $10
Boots - Ross - $21

Have a lovely day!
-Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo