October 16, 2011

SOULful Sunday





Happy SOULful Sunday my people! 
True-pinterest
This week has been challenging to say the least. Have you ever felt like you have accomplished nothing, but in fact you have been going non-stop, grrrrr...Working full time and giving what ever free time I have towards the success of SOUL oh so chique boutique. Can you say TIRED! I don't feel like doing ANYTHING on the weekend and yet there is so much that needs to be done.That is why I love Sundays, I give myself a gift, a day off-guilt free. I use Sundays to relax, catch up on a few blogs, down load pictures, watch a little TV and take a nap just like I use to do in preschool. Ahhhh LIFE!

I am truly blessed. I feel like this is where I am suppose to be at this moment. Everything that is happening in my life, has happened with purpose. Yesterday my partner asked me if I discovered the fountain of youth what age would I want to be "forever young", I said the age I am now, 3*ish. But now that I've had a moment to digest the question, I am happy with learning and living life just the way God has intended*BLESSED* Enjoy your SOULful Sunday

peace,love&SOUL-ful Accessories
xoshalikaxo

2 comments:

  1. I hear on you on juggling it all! great blog. Thanks for visiting mine :)

    sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote on your blog! Am I the second follower?
    Sweet! Im feeling this blog already..
    I feel you on everything happening 4 a purpose.. :)
    Great post chica

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo