October 12, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

My goal today was to keep warm while looking fabulous-not too bad eh? Fall colors are beautiful to me, actually ALL colors are beautiful to me. To the ladies who complain about not having a waist-here is a tip-use a wide belt and make your or waist line. It works every time, easy fix-no surgery needed :). Pretty much everything I wore today is second hand-garage sale or thrift store, except for the tights, leg warmers, infinity scarf and boots.
Its FALL and I am loving Life!



Perfect Fall Day!






Details:
Infinity Scarf-10.00
No Name Sweater-Gsale .50
Vintage Leather made in USA Belt-Goodwill find-3.00
Corduroy  Skirt-Gale 1.00
Off white Leg Warmers-Target 8.00
Brown Sweater Tights-Target 8.00
Leather Aldo Boots-65.00

My SOUL-ful Accessories
Yes, you are seeing two different color earrings, one is blue and the other is black. LMAO! I had no idea this what the case when I purchased them. Oh well no one is looking at me that HARD-at least I hope not ;).
Details:
Earrings-Gooddwill .99
Stretchy gold bracelet-Gale .25





 

1 comment:

  1. Great Deals!
    I so want those earrings! Love them!
    I need to go to Goodwill.... but San Diego goodwill isnt that great :/
    wah.
    :(

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo