October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


Today I came to a realization that it is probably one of the last days I'll be able to comfortably wear a dress with no tights or leggings, so I just took a chance and went sans-tights. But I made up for it with a SUPER cozy sweater/poncho. I kid you not that it was made to double as a blanket! I also really like the camel/blue combination, it's a fresh take on the fall color scheme. As you've probably noticed I love me some denim, so when I saw this dress, I had to have it, not to mention I got it on sale $60 dollars cheaper than it was originally marked so that helped me buy it. For shoes I didn't want to go too extravagant so I just went with simple tan oxfords.


Details
Strapless Denim Dress - Urban Outfitters
Sweater/Poncho - H&M
Oxfords - Famous Footwear - Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo