October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ignore the fact that I cropped my face, but I was not looking cute at all. I had my mug face on, because I was a little, shall we say.... TICKED off at my guy. Anywho, we got the shot-attitude and all :)

I Gwilled this outfit about 9 years ago. I can't tell you how much I love this outfit: the color, the cut, the buttons and the price. A great Gwill find it was a steal, trust me. Originally it was a pant suit jumper, but it was a tad bit short for my taste. So, I decided to take make them wide leg short pants-LOVE. Check out the cuff on the pants, it turned out better than I expected. If you ask me, the accessories made this outfit POP! The orangey-red skinny belt and shoes add just the right amount of color in the right places.


The perfect fall jumper-Thanks Calvin



Details:
Calvin Klein Pantsuit Jumper-Thrifted
Vintage Belt
Shoes-Nine West

xoShalikaxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo