October 23, 2011

SOULFUL SUNDAY

I hope you all had a wonderful week and you are enjoying a relaxing SOULFUL SUNDAY- I sure am.

Guess what, I won best Halloween costume at an event I attended on Thursday night.YAY! It is a must I give you a little bit of back ground information about my outfit. Initially the outfit was to be worn to a Can Can party about a month ago but it was canceled at the very last minute. Trust me, I was so upset about it. Not because it was cancelled but the preparation time i put into the outfit. I am not the kind of girl who can go into a Halloween store and purchase a Halloween costume in a bag- AND if I do I always cut it and redesign it.

 The dress was a Gsale find for 1.00 came with the red tutu. The corset was purchased off of Craigslist and my most expensive piece 40.00-but it was so worth it can we say perfect fit. The accessories in the back are from my boutique. I sell beautiful.

I LOVE the back of my dress. When i walk the ruffles move in all the right places ;). The red ruffles and white netting material were remnants from a another Halloween costume. WOW, my hair is looking fierce! Thanks to my BEAUTIFUL TALENTED stylist ZUE I love her like a sister-I dont know what I would do with out her. xoZUExo
The thigh high boots were thrifted several years ago at Gwill they're a Nordstrom line. I think I paid 10.00 so comfy and soft.
The hat was a headband until I got a hold of it ROSS-13.00. The earrings are Besty Johnson-LOVE HER!

I had a BLAST! Did I mention how much I LOVE Halloween. It truly brings out the creativity in me. Its like an artist with just the canvas and a idea.That's what Fashion is to me *ART!

LIVE LOVE LAUGH its SOULFUL SUNDAY
xoshalikaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo