April 08, 2012

SOULFUL SUNDAY-Seattle Sun Kisses




Hello Beautiful SOULmates 

Two days of Sunshine!

What a blessed day it was on Saturday. I woke up to clear blue skies, birds singing, and best of all SUNSHINE in SEATTLE.

There are two sides to Seattle and today she gave us her most beautiful side.Chinh (my partner) and I had errands to run, but time was not a factor. We drove along Lake Samammish, day dreaming, thanking God, and enjoying the cool, cool breeze. 35mph is the perfect speed to hurry and get no where, but where we were-CHILL mode. 

 Enjoy the beautiful we captured...

NO THANK YOU! NOT TODAY!


This was the perfect skirt to wear. Doesn't it scream SUNSHINE! 


She finally decided to face the camera...but I didn't.

Details:
Over Sized Cashmere Sweater-Joey Nordstrom
Colorful Skirt-Macy's
Vintage Necklace-Thrifted
Big Gold Hoop Earrings- Betsy Johnson
 Shades-No Name
Dog Daughter-Princess Mulan 

The sun gives me energy, I felt inspired to make these. Well what do you think? And, Yes these are for sale. $10.00 Free Shipping! Check out my FaceBook page HERE!


To be a kid again!


Not a care in the world. My only job would be to play, play, play!





AND...

Just so I can sit on this...

 and have tea on this...


I picked this out just for you, you, you, you and YOU! 
HAPPY EASTER!




Remember celebrate life everyday!

Always, SOULBeautiful xoshalikaxo

2 comments:

  1. heart the outfit! the skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sugar, I've given you two awards :)

    Here are the links:

    http://solonelyingorgeous.blogspot.jp/2012/04/wow-i-dont-know-what-i-did-to-deserve.html

    http://solonelyingorgeous.blogspot.jp/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award-squared.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo