March 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday-Pink and Green

Pink and Green

You know what I mean....I'm silly, I know, LOL

I love color and have absolutely NO rules when it comes to when or where I wear it. If I am feeling the look, I'll ROCK it.



I live in beautiful, rainy Seattle. When I found this perfect pink Rain coat I had to have it! I am in love with the leopard print the patent leather bow belt and of course pockets. <3



Green, Pink, and Burgundy


The heal is made of STEAL! What!!!



These boots are fabulous. The inside of the boots are lined with beautiful vintage photos - insane. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the inside-next time.















Another great find is my fur collar BcBg cardigan (gwill with tags). I think I paid 20 bucks for it.
I wore the cardigan because the dress is halter turtleneck/bottleneck The dress isn't very flattering on me, so I decided to add the cardigan. I think it worked out. 


FABULOUS VINTAGE FIND

Costume Motif Quilted Fabric Bag. Maker: Delill. Probably from the 1960s*. Heavy goldtone metal frame with metal flower closure. Goldtone metal chain. Quilty-soft fabric panels are stitched together, Bottom reads “German Renaissance, Festivity dress for lady's about 1510."  Delill is mostly known for its mini-trunk hard-sided purses, but they also made some swell cloth bags, like this one. AH-Mazing!






















Girls night out. Cheers to new beginnings.

Fashion Motto: "Everything looks better with a belt."







































Always, SOULBeautiful xoshalikaxo

1 comment:

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo