March 23, 2012

Friday Fabulous Finds-Spring Plaid

Hello Beautiful SOULmates

I got some goodies y'all!

Can you believe that I found this beautiful dress. It is perfect for SPRING, I can not wait to wear this plaid beauty with a pair of cute Tory Burch flats-YUM!

I am not sure on the date of this dress but it is vintage. Do you have an idea? If I had to guess I would guess 70's 80's. What do yo think?
Pretty and Perfect

I enjoy playing with prints, by combining and clashing them with opposite print patterns. What are your thoughts on this dress accessorized with the polk-a-dot belt?



















Polk-A-Dots-Im obsessed


BcBg-Paris
Please ignore the ugly outlet plugs. I was being lazy and thought I could crop it out but uh NOPE, I was wrong



                                                                                                                                                   

I love this dress, but I'm not sure how I feel about the ruched ruffle sleeves. What do you think? The dress is a Merlot color and it is fierce.

The two belts are thrift finds as well. This one has a dark silver tone with really cute flower in the middle, its the little dainty details I enjoy the most.
Made in Italy Vintage, gold mesh and metal belt.
Always, SOULBeautiful xoshalikaxo

4 comments:

  1. Great thrift finds love the plaid dress and adding a print mixed belt is a great idea, I'm in love with the Merlot dress though, it's sexy and classy at the same time, the sleeve detail is the best part to me, it can be styled in so many different ways!!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis. The Merlot dress is insane. Thanks for stopping by. Always, SOULBeauitufl xx*s

      Delete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo