February 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone,

I've been so captivated by all of the translucent styles that have been making their way from the runways to the streets. I've been used to wearing sheer blouses, but this Wednesday I mixed it up with a sheer maxi skirt.


I paired the skirt with a grey tank top, a  black sweater with rolled sleeves, and tan oxfords, pretty basic to highlight the skirt. To make sure I wasn't being too suggestive I wore leggings underneath but I'm sure you could wear tights if you thought it would look better.

here's a little better view of the sheerness of it. 

Details:
Sweater - H&M
Tank Top- Target
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Steve Madden

The artist I recommend you listen to is Aqualung. Aqualung hails from the UK and has super lovely Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz-esque tunes. Check him out here!

xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo