January 16, 2012

Make It Your Own Monday

Happy Monday!

Last night I watched the golden globes and saw a major trend of little pops of color. The person who I feel pulled it off the best was Angelina Jolie in a pure white Versace dress with a hint of red accents. The dress was nothing but boring!

Most fashionable couple perhaps?
 If you're not going to an a-list award ceremony, you can try to incorporate some subtle color into your outfit especially if you find you wear a lot of blacks and greys. Try adding a bright bag for something small, or even a colored trouser!




The artist I recommend you listen to today is one of my all time favorite singers John Mayer. John hasn't been on the scene in a while but just this past week it was announced that he'll start playing festivals. Every album really has a different feel and emotion he felt at the time, but I have to say my favorite is Continuum. Click here to check out John Mayer.

Xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo