January 05, 2012

What I Wore...Thursday!

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Yes, I know it's not Wednesday, the day I usually tell you all what I wore, but I've been crazy busy have conveniently lost my camera cord! But c'est la vie right? So here is a polyvore set of what I wore today...

wiww 21/12
To see the details of this outfit click here


Ever since I went to Chicago I've found a new appreciation for stylish winter accessories. So, I've been incorporating the most stylish gloves and cozy scarf I have to complete my winter look. I've been totally into the sheer blouses lately and they are casual yet a little but more put together than a t-shirt or a regular button down blouse. I'm sure the rest of the outfit speaks for itself; I tried to stay casual with few dressier pieces like the blouse and the riding boots.

----------------
the artist that I recommend that you listen to is Michael Kiwanuka. Michael has a lovely, calming voice that just puts you at peace in the stressful holiday times. To check Michael out, click here.


Happy New Year everyone


xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo