December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday-Plaid

A little Late is better than NEVER! Happy Wednesday-I know its Thursday!

As for me and my fashion style, plaid will never go out of style. I took this look to a whole other level by adding a fabulous velvet blue blazer by ECI. The buttons are insane, they are metal rhinestone,  adding just enough detail to the jacket. My boots, oh how I love these boots by Steve Madden. I bought these babies over 8  years ago, they are 70's vintage inspired. The natural slouch on the leather give the boots a unique touch.


Ive had this vintage plaid skirt in my closet for ever and there isn't a year that goes by that I don't rock it!

Slouched layered socks.
 Details:
Plaid Vintage Skirt-Thrifted
Brown sweater-Gap
Burgundy Boots-Steve Madden 
Belt-Thrifted
Velvet Jacket-Thrifted
One word FABULOUS! This is why I love Plaid. 
Always,
SOULBeautiful xoshalikaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo