November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Another chilly, but reasonably clear day. As winter is really coming closer day by day, light summer dresses have to be exchanged for sweater dresses and tights are a MUST. Also, to avoid looking too bulky, I added a belt from another dress that I just tied in a bow around my waist.

A sweater, and a sweater dress; guaranteed warmness! 
To avoid looking so "black and white" I added some red mary jane heels to add a pop of color. They were bought for a Dorothy costume for halloween years ago, but they are still cute and functional so why not wear them year round?

A little harder to see is my totally amazing bangle that plays mind tricks on you when you're super tired, like myself. It is like an infinite tangle of amazingness!

Details:
Dress: Vintage
Sweater: Vera Wang for Kohls
Tights: Target
Shoes: Goodwill
Bracelet: Soul Boutique

My artist for this post is The Kooks. I am seeing them on Friday and I am so freaking excited, I don't know what to do with myself! They are a British alternative band, that has a combination of catchy songs and some more unconventional songs. Some of my favorite songs by The Kooks are, Gap, Petulia, and Ooh La. To hear some more from The Kooks, click here.

Have a great day!!
xo Andie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo