October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
To make up for the sad looking weather today, I tried to incorporate a little pop of color in my outfit with a pumpkin striped blouse. I am absolutely adoring pumpkin colored things lately! It just gets me in the mood for autumn, and for other lovely cold weather things. This way the shirt is, is actually an accident believe it or not! A couple days ago I put it in the wash and it shrunk quite a bit. Before it was quite oversized and long, but now it hangs nicely I think. I kept the rest of my outfit pretty simple with black jeans, tall black boots, and a light khaki jacket.
I also must say that I LOVE the wide stripes on this shirt, it's a little unexpected twist on the classic skinny stripe.

Details:
Jacket - H&M
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Old Navy
Boots - Chinese Laundry

xo Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo