October 05, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


I am in LOVE with these BOOTS!

Wow, what a difference color makes-Green,brown,black, and grey YES!
I enjoy dressing up in layers. I must admit it took me a little time to adjust to Seattle weather. I love a simple black dress that moves when you move-so comfortable, it almost feels like you have nothing on. I LOVE to you will notice over time I will sneak in hints of color every chance I get.  It makes people stop and say "WOW, I never thought about combining those colors together." and my response is always the same, “You should give it a try sometime.  It’s so fun!” As a little girl I despised tights, but now they are a staple during cold rainy days (hence the rain drops on the picture oh how I love Seattle weather-NOT).
 Details:
Dress-Target AKA Tar-Zhay On Clearance $6.00
Jacket-Macys $4.00
White tank top-?
Infinity scarf-H&M $12.00
Boots-Timberland $219.00
Vintage Belt Goodwill $3.00


Accessories:
Vintage Necklace $4.00
Trendy Ring-SOUL $15.00
Earrings-Tar-Zhay 3 for $7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo