October 05, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!
On today's rainy day, I opted for a grungy type look with an oversized denim button down, a white tank, acid wash jeggings, and combat boots. For jewelry, I am wearing a colored beaded bracelet that I wear everyday, it is for the United Against Malaria foundation, and a simple bronze bracelet that I received as a gift from my friends who found this in a market in South Africa. I have really been into the doubled denim lately, but only with different shades. Pairing same shades of denim together could really break an outfit. Also, I am OBSESSED with the acid wash jeggings. They are such a fresh outlook on the boring same tone denim.

Details:
button down- vintage (thanks mom!)
tank top- old navy $10.00
Jeggings- Target $20.00
Combat boots- Ross $21.00
Bracelet- gift

Have a lovely rest of your Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a link to United Against Malaria I would love more information. Thanks! *s

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo