August 29, 2012

Jazz it up

I'm browsing today to see what I should buy for Fall 2012. Like I really need to add anything else to my wardrobe,(but, of course) To justify my statement I just got rid of a ton of clothes last week which I will be selling at a consignment shop. SOOOO, out with the OLD and in with the NEW. DONE.

Here's what I WANT.

Contrasting collars

Something this shade of red

Baroque style dress

This skirt I already bought, but how cute with the blouse!
LEATHER IS BIG FOR FALL

A statement hat like so
Not to mention I love what she did with the bow belt here


What are your wants for Fall 2012? Get them now!


All photos from:   Glamour.com
                       fashionising.com
                       thefashionspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo