July 27, 2012

Vegas Style

July has not been the best month for me so my apologizes for being MIA.

Last week I spent 4 days in Las Vegas with 6 girlfriends to celebrate my 28th birthday. We had such a good time and with 7 girls you're probably thinking DRAMA, but there was NO drama involved and everyone got along so well. We danced our hearts out and played in the hot sunshine all day, everyday! everyday!
One day at the pool, we came across this beautiful young lady who made her own swimsuit bottoms. We were all amazed because it was such a flattering look and the best part is they are ONE OF A KIND! She said she bought Spanx and then just sewed the buttons on herself. I was inspired!

Do you have an idea? Take that idea and run with it. Don't give up!

Surrender Night Club in Las Vegas 7.18.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo