June 28, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

As we all know 4th of JULY is fast approaching and I found the perfect Vans over the weekend at one of my favorite thrift shops in Walla Walla called Door Number Two. I swear I find something every time I go in there to add to my wardrobe. It's always unique, has a story behind it, and speaks to me in some way when I make the purchase. If you ever travel to Walla Walla, definitely stop through and tell Jessica I sent you! ;)
I know 4th of July is next week so your prone to see the patriotic icons standing out...I don't know about you, but I have been seeing it ALL OVER in the last few months and not just because it's 4th of JULY, but because it's trending in the market right now. Check out the below photos for what to keep your eye out for when thrift shopping, you never know what you may find out there!





Rihanna rocking shorts on a night out


 Jeffrey Campbell


 My Vans find $16 (I brought in clothes so had a credit too- SCORE)



HAPPY 4th of JULY & STAY SAFE OUT THERE!



Photos found on:
http://www.ology.com
www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com
www.dailymail.co.uk

1 comment:

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo