May 30, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday-A little Bit of Choklate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINH

Hello Beautiful SOULmates!

What
Vintage Victorian Velvet Jacket-Thrifted
Shiny Black Leggings-Guess
Black Suede Shoe-Guess
Earrings-Thrifted

Where
To my guys birthday celebration day two at Jazz Alley

Why
I had no idea what I was going to wear until the last minute. I have been wanting to wear this jacket ever since I purchased it several months ago, and this was the perfect occasion to make is debut-Jazz Alley. This jacket has so much character, I had to keep it simple.As you can see in the pictures below it definitely gave me an EGO and brought out my inner SUPER WOMAN.  I added a touch of green (earrings) because I love color.
We were amongst great company. Thank you all for coming out and celebrating Chinh's Bday. We had a blast. The night was capped with dancing until the late night hours.



If you haven't heard the soulful sound of my beautiful friend Choklate Moore
Click the link below
Choklate Music

Not only was Chocklate blessed with a SOULful voice be she also has a heart of GOLD. She managed to raise over 500.00 for the Lupus Walk here in Seattle. I planned to join her on the walk but my son had all four of his wisdom teeth pulled. OUCH! I know. I am happy to say he survived and he is recovering fine.

Click on the link below for additional information on the FIGHT against Lupus 
Together We Are The Cure: Lupus Walk


Life is good so LIVE!
Always, SOULBeautiful xx*s


7 comments:

  1. You have a fantastic figure! Love this outfit and I will definitely have to check out choklat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sis how are you. Thank you, I work hard for it honey. LOL

      Delete
  2. 1. Fantastic event but
    2. I have Lupus - so this post has SO much meaning to me. What a wonderful event and incredibly worthy cause.

    Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, we must spread the word. I had no idea the amount of people are diagnosed with this awful disease. I hope to raise money for Lupus at my next event.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that jacket! It's very unique and looks great on you. Sounds like the event was successful, congrats! I'll have to check out Choklat too! I enjoy learning about non-mainstream artists. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choklate is the business sis definitely check her out. It will be a treat if you are able to check her out LIVE! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. stunning beauty!!

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo