December 31, 2011

A New Years Rockin Eve

Happy New Years Eve! After a little break from the blog, I'm back from Chicago and ready to blog!

I totally love NYE and I really get into it. I love to dress up in fun clothes and count down to a brand new start every year! As you could guess one of my favorite things about NYE is the fashion! I am in love with the sparkly, glittery fashions that everyone seems to rock one night a year.

Here are some of my favorite  looks to wear on NYE (my actual outfit will be posted in the next few days)




Happy New Year's!
click here to see details
  

Actresses Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace



Sans titre #826
click here to see details
 

So there we go! Have a fabulous, and fun NYE, and make sure to be safe!

--------
Here is a playlist courtesy of Vogue UK, that is think is absolutely perfect, and is great for getting ready to go out with your friends, or just for any party!
xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo