December 19, 2011

Make it your own Monday

Happy Monday everyone!
It's officially the holiday season in my books because I'm out of school and back with my family in Chicago. I got in Saturday night so I've been here for a little bit, but let me tell you, if I thought it was cold in Seattle, it's nothing compared to here!
On the way here at the airport I noticed something that I've always seen but never paid much attention to, airport style.

I personally go for comfort chic and try to just layer with sweaters and scarfs and leggings and boots. So I can still look stylish but have no problem with being uncomfortable on a 4 hour flight

The next look has a few more pieces but still maintains the functionality of an "airport outfit"

And finally, if your true diva is just waiting to come out, channel Gaga and just go all out regardless of the fact you may be sitting down for the next few hours.

Good luck and have a great flight :)

-----
The artist I recommend you listen to is, James Blake. James has a totally moody, but soothing voice that entrances you the moment he starts to sing over his unique synth-y instrumentals. Check out some of James' music here.

xx Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo