October 02, 2011

SOULFUL SUNDAY

Sunday is absolutely my favorite day of the week. Its a gift to myself  to be totally free to say and do what ever I want. No schedule, no deadlines, no stress-Just Be FREE! You should give yourself a SOULful day try it-SO GOOD.

Last night was Seattle's Vogue fashion show in Bellevue. I've never thought of Seattle to be...how can I say this nicely, fashion forward, but last night I was pleasantly surprised by not only the Vogue fashion show but also the attendees.
I was so excited about getting dolled up for this event. I played dress up for an hour before deciding to go with this outfit-a vintage iridescent greenish blue sparkly top. It can also be a really short sexy dress, but because its fall I threw on a pair of leggings and sealed the deal  with a pair of closed toed blue suede shoes that made my outfit POP! The shirt/dress has a lot of sparkle therefore I had to keep my accessories simple or I would end up looking over accessorized-No Bueno so I wore a pair of vintage greenish blue glass beads flower earrings.
My beautiful friends



Everyone looked absolutely fabulous especially my girls-Dede-Monica-Kristi-Donna-and Angela.

COLOR! I love this picture. Blue and Yellow=FABULOUS!
The cuff I am wearing  is from Pretty Swank Girl. Veda Renee is a very talented and beautiful local designer. The cuff is handmade with gorgeous vintage chandelier crystals so FREAKING DOPE-the details are impeccable. I love my cuff Veda Renee.


Wow! What a night to remember.







Vintage glass bead earrings-To die for!
 Pretty Swank Girl Cuff

Dress-Garage sale 2 buck find
Shoes-Steve Madden
Earrings- Estate sale .25



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo