September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Starting today, I'm going to be sharing with you what I wore on Wednesday. There also may be  guests on WIWW (what I wore wednesday) so look out for that too!
So yes, that is indeed me. Today I wore an oversized off the shoulder blouse, black leggings and black riding boots. I really enjoy the contrasting pieces trend. Like wearing something form fitting on the bottom, and something looser on top. Also, today was a little chillier than it's been lately so a perfect excuse for me to break out my favorite autumn/winter boots! Another little trick I've learned, keeping your boots and pants/leggings the same color lengthens your legs.

Details:
Blouse-H&M - not sure about the price, probably close to $20.00
Leggings-Old Navy - $15.00
Boots- Tj Maxx - Chinese Laundry- $40.00

Have a great day!
xo Andie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my SOULmates xoshalikaxo